Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's been awhile...

It has definitely been awhile since my last post, oops. I thought I would be good about it and would be so easy to write a simple post and add some pictures. Boy was I wrong. I am terrible at blogging. I love writing about my mini but, I am so busy. By the time she is in bed all I want to do is pour a glass of wine and watch our TV shows. So, this will be a "tie it all up" kind of post.

Major things that have happened since my last post:

Addi turned one!!













I turned 23 in March.

Addi and I had some pictures taken by the lovely JoJo. Here are a few:













We had a vacation at Crystal Beach, near Galveston. That is something I'll save for another post! :)

P.S. I'm going to write that post right now, so it should be there when you visit my blog! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment