Monday, July 8, 2013

Drive in, and sit up

Addi, Kyle, Ya-Ya, Rusty, and I went to see "Now You See Me" at the drive in movies! Addi did great and had a blast. In fact, we all had a blast.

Also, as you will see in the pictures, Addi can sit up now! At first, she would lean forward quite a bit, but she hardly ever fell forward. I was so happy at how fast she picked it up! I told myself that I would work on her to sit up before we go to the lake so she could sit up and play with Aubrey. Well, she did it! She is SO stinkin' smart.








 

 Addisyn was sick for about a week. It was a virus, and they didn't know what kind or anything. Poor thing felt awful but was still trying to be happy. Took a few days after being fever free for her to be her complete self again. Broke my heart to see her like this. I just wanted to take the pain/fever/sickness feeling away from her! All I could do was give medicine and cuddle!



Couldn't keep her eyes off the nurse and what she was doing.









No comments:

Post a Comment